View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 10:20 AM
Guest 928

Hay! I'm here. I was involved in some serious community concerns, sold my 53 Ford PU, bought a new vehicle, took a trip or two, and forgot my password. Sometimes the world gets really busy.

Anyway, I am still waiting patiently for my 3rd generation nylon string Emerald guitar. The first was an X10N, an acoustic that plays like an electric (easy) and sounds marvelous. The 2nd was an X20-OSN that was an incredible instrument but a bit big for my comfort.

The 3rd generation, as many of you know, is an X10N with changes in the face material, headstock, aesthetic, and electronics. Actually I can't detail all the changes because this guitar is largely up to Alistair.

This guitar has been in the works for quite some time but I have been patient. I know that Alistair has been inundated with orders for some of his recent creations. And, as if the orders have not been enough to slow him down, he made a trip to Tibet and got bitten by a mad dog. I did not authorize that trip and sort of begrudge the lost time.

It's nice hearing all of you back together and it's good seeing new members of the carbon fiber band.