View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 12:47 PM

I've really enjoyed reading this thread. Good to see my old pal markt posting too!

I'd kinda been out of the guitar forum thing for a while after moving back to my native Scotland and being busy with work and family and gigging. Besides, I was happy with my keeper (the Heiner Dreizehnter model A) and my SCGC. With those two I had all my bases covered.

Then came my Kim Walker and I popped in here to post about its arrival, and lo, I find myself reading through build threads for guitars made by luthiers I've never even heard of!

That Kostal of yours is an absolute peach Steve. The MD is not a body size I'd come across before and, being a fingerstyle player with a strong preference for a heavy bass, it sounds like it might just be right up my street! I've really enjoyed looking at your videos - your fingerstyle playing is wonderful and we have similar tastes in a lot of ways. I wish you many years of happiness with your guitar and I thank you for documenting it all so diligently in this thread.