View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 08:00 PM
Eric Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucetophere View Post
I REAALLLLY love The Watershed and Don’t I Know You. Any chance you could direct me to a video of The Watershed?
Oh thank you so much. No videos for The Watershed yet. That’s definitely on the to-do list.

I don’t know how interesting any of this is; but the four tunes that are mine are inspired by Bucks County Pennsylvania where I grew up. I got to go back there and visit for a house concert a number of years ago, and took my sister, Kathryn, with me to see where we grew up. Wasn’t long after both of our parents had passed so it was rather poignant. Anyway at one point she went into town by herself and I just played by the river into my phone for a few hours. Couple years later when I had to switch phones I found those of us voice memos files, and basically all four of the songs were just there..

Jamie's Tune, Don't I Know You?, she said, popped out, but she thought she recognized the chord progression, so she kept thinking, "don't know you?"... I really love playing that tune of heres. If I do say so myself, I really like the Youtube video we put of that one right before shutdown..