View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley View Post
Great story, great writing as always incredible playing. Many thanks Michael. One love. Joe
Thanks Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicov View Post
seriously cool dude. I'm looking forward to getting to grips with that beauty....
Vic
Yes indeed, that will be an interesting evening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeastman View Post
Wow, that's going to be an extraordinary instrument! So thankful you're sharing it.
Well, the AGF is all about sharing our passion for great guitars, and like I said, I've enjoyed the threads that other members have posted over the years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K III View Post
Great start! Ervin seems to spin out one amazing talent after the other.
Well, I think it's fair to say that you have to be a pretty amazing talent in the first place to even be considered for Ervin's apprenticeship. It's been very interesting to compare Ervin's work with that of Michi, Mario, Jason and others, they've all gone in their own direction but the bedrock of knowledge and experience that Ervin has equipped them with is astonishing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Newby View Post
Very nicely written, Michael.

I had a chance to speak with Jason a month ago, at a makers' showcase in Woodstock, New York. Such a warm presence! Everyone involved with Luthier Built is looking forward to your forthcoming magazine article there.

Best regards,

Bob
Bob! Great to see you here on the AGF! I'm drafting the article at the moment, it's been a blast!
Luthier Stories
YouTube
iTunes
Instagram

Guitars by Jason Kostal, Strings by Elixir, Gefell Mics and a nail buffer.