View Single Post
Old 02-28-2002, 09:20 AM

While I do believe that a worship forum could be worthwhile, I also believe that the same things could be accomplished in threads. I can appreciate the concerns of Tom and Atlantis, and trust their judgement.

This is an excellent site....well-mannered and informative. I appreciate the absence of bad language, the adherence to not discussing price, and the overall honor given to Bob Taylor and Taylor guitars. I am thankful to all who have made this site a reality, and for the knowledge that I've gained in my visits here.

I do hope that as threads develop regarding worship or church music, that those who cannot relate to such topics will be graceful in not claiming "divisiveness", but will view the thread as either something to be ignored, or the opportunity to gain new insight on how some of us use our Taylors.

The common denominator is still Taylor guitars here. Whether they are used in a bar or a church. And as a Christian, I promise not to be offended if you happen to use your Taylor in a bar and want to talk about it.

Larrivee OM40 Rosewood
Larrivee OM40 Mahogany
2011 Taylor 314ce

Yamaha BB Bass, Fender Strats, PRS Zach Myers, Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro