View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 10:38 AM
AGF Sponsor

Lots of cool new things happening over the next few months. To be up to date, you might want to join our mailing list (unsubscribe at any time). We're gonna have a serious blowout the last week of January on a few select models.

SUBSCRIBE: For future announcements, you might want to also go to our homepage and Subscribe to our mailing list, for future announcements.
Scroll down until you see the red Subscribe button. https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/

Ladies & Gents: If you've heard all the scuttlebutt about genuine tortoise shell picks till you're sick of hearing about it, this little pick below is the closest you will ever find to the real thing -- I guarantee it. I should know. I've been playing TS picks since 1977, and guess what? This little guy has it down. And we're the only pick company in the world that makes a high-performance casein teardrop at .75 mm thick. Here's another little secret: These are awesome for recording. All this explains why this is one of the hottest sellers in our company.

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 01-18-2022 at 02:00 PM.