View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 03:39 PM

Hi Mercy,

Yours is coming up in the next round of starts. Just put the prototype 00 into paint today, don't anticipate problems, but I want to hear a completed one before doing much more than prepping for the others. Kinda funny, no one had ever asked for one, but then we got orders for 3 in a row. Goes like that.

Anyway, it's important to remember than our delivery times are estimates. As of yet, we don't really know with any certainty what our production numbers are, as some take longer than others, sometimes we need to start again, sometimes we need to do prototypes, sometimes spec builds happen to test ideas, sometimes customers change horses in midstream, all unpredictable variables. So we look into the future, try to make the best estimate we can, and work every day to make it so, to the best of our ability.

Rest assured, the only person who wants you to have your guitar more than you is me

And this retrofit is bonkering me. Over budget and behind schedule. I had no idea proper ductwork would be such an expensive chore. You'd think it was a government job...