View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLQ View Post
Hi everyone,

I sometimes try to reconnect with the electric guitar player in me, but it seems like it only happens on occasions few and far between. So as much as I love having this one around, I thought I'd see if there was someone out there who'd play it more than me.

It's a 1994 CE-24, with the "pre factory" alder body and small neck heel. Nicely figured top in vintage yellow (a great PRS color). I will enthusiastically point out that there are birds on this one, which is very unusual and cool for a guitar of this model and year. I'm hoping that someone who is also excited by that detail, would be the one that buys this guitar.

It's also in very good condition for its age, with only regular handling wear you might expect after 25 years. Frets have only mild wear. But really, super clean. It comes with the OHC and tremolo bar. I'm asking 1500 with shipping included, paypal ff. Regular is ok if you don't mind paying the fee.

Attachment 20132
Attachment 20133
Attachment 20134

If you'd like additional details, more pictures, just say hello!

Thanks for looking.
Nice guitar and price. It's unusual to find a CE-24 (Bolt on Neck) with Birds. I had one from the same time period in Black Cherry that played great.

Good luck with the sale!