View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 12:17 PM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Doug View Post
I know I don't fit in around the AGF either so I often consider not coming here anymore.
Hey Doug. I don’t get why you say this, and you have said as much in the past. It may be how you feel, but I doubt it’s how you’re perceived. You’ve been a regular contributor for a long time, including sharing your fine playing. Even if you feel that way in your “real” life, forums like this allow us to have friends without the baggage. There’s no need for you to leave...self-imposed time-outs when we feel we need a break can work just as well.

To your question, there have been some friends of mine who have dropped by the wayside for reasons similar to what you’ve experienced, but in the scheme of things, I have a good number of long time friends going back to the late ‘60s through early ‘80s who I’ve always maintained contact with and even see on a semi-regular basis. I’m blessed that among my good longtime friends, more than a dozen, none have passed away, ranging in age from 60 to 70.

Last edited by Acousticado; 02-20-2021 at 12:23 PM.