View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 03:17 PM

My wife, younger son and I are flying to London in January where my wife and I will be going to see Francis Dunnery It Bites do my favourite album, Once Around The World in its entirety. Not only having a weekend with the love of my life but we’ll be checking into a nice hotel after the show so we can have a whole romantic day of it while our son hangs out with his cousins. That is my Xmas present from her...

My older son is still studying in Japan though he is home for the holidays. He has brought great Japanese food stuffs, Taiwanese whiskey, and some lovely Japanese clothes as presents.

We’ve been to a 20s themed cinema just before Christmas (check it out, it’s called Capitol Bio in Stockholm, it’s so cool!).

I didn’t really want or need anything for Christmas, just wanted to chill with the family and for all of us to have a nice time together. So far we are!
Gibson ES-335 Studio 2016; Furch OM34sr 2015; Fender MiJ Geddy Lee Jazz bass, 2009; Taylor 414CE 2005; Guild D35 NT 1976; Fender MIM Classic 60s Tele 2008; Fender US Standard Strat 1992; G&L ASAT classic hollowbody 2005; Ibanez RG350MDX 2010(?); Ibanez Musician fretless, 1980s; Seymour Duncan Tube 84-40; Vox AC4TV;

Ex-pat Brit in Sweden