View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Emerson View Post
Hi Tim,
Thank you very much for listening!

As it says on the top of the youtube screen (or at least it should) "Open D under construction", and I'm capoed 2, so it's in E. The music for the piece is much longer, but it's basically done except for the lyrics/melody, though I am phrasing a lot of melody within the guitar arrangement.

I hope it sounded good on your computer speakers because of the musical content first and foremost.

I listen to some things on my iPhone speaker, held up to one ear, that positively light me up. Then I'll just have to make a point of getting my headphones to give a better listen; a more intimate listen, but it's still the music.

Musical content is almost everything.

Aside from my 2nd string being flat, I could be totally happy if this aural fingerprint is precisely what I end up with when I take it to my favorite studio, Tiki Recorders.

All in good time.

Best,
Howard

Now that I go back I see the title. Yes it is good sound and I am impressed it is a phone too. I am going to check the Mic out myself. I am not really into making videos but it might come in handy. Thanks for the post and your playing sounds good too!!