View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAPANDELO View Post
Hi there, Louis!

The basic EQ is up to the QSC Touchmix 8. So I use the Empress ParaEQ to match the impedance of the K&K and make some "on the fly" adjustments (notch some bad frequencies, depending on the room I'm playing). The boost is a nice feature, also.

The Empress Compressor is kind of an always on pedal, so as the Strymon BlueSky. I just change the reverb I mainly use if I want a more ethereal sound (only in a few songs).

The Timeline (delay) and Mobius (chorus and tremolo, mainly) are used sparingly, depending on the music I'm playing.

The Empress Buffer+ is used more as a noise filter. Some places I play have a far from ideal electrical instalations. The Buffer+ help in that cases.

The Lovepedal Believe is almost never used. I'm waiting to use it with a Boss RC30, that I don't have right now.

And the Analogman King of Tone is used only to give me a low gain overdrive texture in a few musics.

The LR Baggs Session DI is used as a DI, of course, and I LOVE the saturation and compression features on it. It just enhance my overall sound.

It is really my dream pedalboard, and as soon as I record a live performance, I will post it here!

Thank you!
Interesting stuff! I'd be interested in particular to hear how the King of Tone works with your acoustic.

Louis