View Single Post
Old 12-15-2021, 10:27 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceciltguitar View Post
I just received the initial tracking email from UPS, stating that the guitar (championship gold custom nylon string Kestrel) will be delivered on December 20. However, when I click on the tracking number, the website tracking says that the guitar hasn’t even been shipped yet, only a label has been created, and that there is no delivery date scheduled yet❓������*������
Did you get the $95 or $195 shipping? Last minute holiday shipping traffic jams notwithstanding, you'll probably get it around the 20th if you opted for the "deluxe" shipping option. My suggestion is to not even look at tracking until the final 48 hours. My brief experience has been that the tracking info in the early stages of shipment seems antithetical to getting your guitar delivered as stated. It seemed that my X20 delivered in early November was piddling across the pond, and then all of a sudden was at my front door...This is based on the $195 shipping - I believe that the $95 shipping is more, shall we say, "flexible."
Martin D18 Ambertone
Martin 000-15sm

Last edited by RP; 12-15-2021 at 11:37 AM.