View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamincolor View Post
I finally had a chance to view the newer posts in this thread, and Joe's artistry is really, really showing in the work he's doing on Marcus's guitar. The rosette, back strip and centre emblem are just pure class!

BTW - Joel played a joke on me too. He sent a photo which appeared to show all bright white plastic bindings on my guitar body. He said he had found this material and "thought if offered a unique contrast" to my guitar.

Marcus—mine's all but complete, so that means Joel will be turning his full attention to your guitar now. Watch out!!
I am so glad for Joel's artistic vision. I would have been quite upset if all the guitar did was sound good kidding!

Hahaha! That gave me a good laugh, I wonder if you fell for it like I did, even if only for a moment. Definitely one of the perks of working with Joel, he is an entertainer as well. I think we just scared away his potential customers as they will now be wary of his mischief

I'm really looking forward! We have chosen our fretboard material already, and from what I know, he is working on the bracing and we have discussed the bevel too. It is all coming together! Meanwhile, you can enjoy my build thread whilst playing your very own Michaud.

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:
Astrand | Bowerman | Brondel | Buendia | Casimi | Datlen | Doerr | Fujii | Gerber | GR Bear | Heinonen | Isaac Jang
Keith | Keystone | Matsuda | Michaud Made | Ogino | Pellerin | Petros | Poljakoff | Strahm | Tom Sands | Wingert

...and more

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
[email protected]
+65 8666 0420