View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 06:47 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim McKnight View Post
Clean work Joel. Your mentor had some very good things to say about you and your work when I spoke with him recently and I can see why now! One can also see his influence in your aesthetics (which is a good thing) and I am sure it will sound great as well. Keep up the terrific work.
Thank you Tim. Steve has great respect for you and your work, and speaks of you often when we have conversations about the work of our peers.

Steve's influence can be found in my guitars inside and out, but you have also had a direct influence on my current two builds. The PM that you sent to me a while back about your experience with the hybrid X/fan brace design that I'm using, led to a long dialogue between Steve and me...and we both decided to experiment with your suggested arrangement. Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and experience, and also for the motivation.

Joel

‘17 Two Hands Guitar Co.
0000/Auditorium, Sitka/Indonesian RW

‘93 Taylor 712 (I spent 20 years trying to convince the owner to sell me this guitar)

‘95 Taylor Limited Edition GAWS (I traded my Gibson J-200 for this guitar in ‘95)

TWO HANDS GUITARS