View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 06:08 PM
Charter Member

Part 4

Well, hopefully the success of the Blackbird El Capitan doesn’t rest on my shoulders (and my fingers) and that folks can listen to the recordings and take them for what they are, as I’ve decided to let y’all have access to them. If you are at all interested in a Blackbird El Capitan, you owe it to yourself to find some way to hear a quality sample.

Here is a link to my Soundcloud account, I think.

https://soundcloud.com/user-817338923

To wrap up this little ditty, I really, really love my Blackbird El Capitan and it will be a “lifer”. I wanted a beautiful instrument that I could leave out in my humidity challenged home and that looked and sounded great. Blackbird set out to create an environmentally friendly guitar that emulated the warm tone from a vintage guitar and that was composed of technologically advanced materials impervious to weather conditions.

I think even though this is a 1.0 version, Blackbird hit a home run with the El Capitan and I love mine. Please let me know if there are any questions that I can *attempt* to answer, and I will do my best. Additionally, maybe Joe or someone from Blackbird may post responses.

I like to say my Blackbird El Capitan looks as good as it sounds it sounds as good as it looks!

Cheers….and play on!

Todd in Chicago

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk