View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadcutter View Post
I’m following stories on the apparent visceral hatred of Brady, Belichik and the Patriots. I just don’t get it.
Just hate of success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bax Burgess View Post
That's a good one, Ray. What's that line for winning a high scoring game by one point, "defense"? But I'm all about love, y'all, on this Super Bowl topic. Star Wars had its evil empire - we non-Patriot fans have the Patriots. And I even dug that Brady was so ticked off he didn't shake Foles' hand - sweet. Pats, the 'Boys have been in hibernation, so it's all yours.

It is not uncommon for QB’s not to meet in the field and shake hands because it’s such an emotional game, that it’s sometimes impossible with all the confetti and celebration going on. Manning didn’t shake Brees hand in 2010’s Super Bowl, and nobody cared. Cam Newton didn’t shake Manning’s hand when they lost to the Broncos, and he got some crap for it. Brady didn’t shake Eli’s hand both times, and last year. And guess what, it’s ok, it doesn’t mean he’s a bad sport, it simply means he’s upset for losing, and he doesn’t need to go out of his way, interrupt the opposing team’s celebration for something that means very little to each QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleyguy View Post
Could it be some of the cheating they have done in the past?

Yes, because no NFL team ever cheats. Those Patriot “cheats” were meaningless stuff blown out of proportion, for the simple fact it’s the Patriots.

www.yourteamcheats.org