View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl49 View Post
My communication with Emerald and postings here are intended to let them know that whatever voicing changes they made recently may not be considered as a universal improvement. Without feedback, how would they know?
I understand and, as far as I'm concerned, I support your need for a full-bodied richer sound, same as it was. Communication is the only way to express an opinion. Personally I am choosing Emerald for that X20s sound as I had the pleasure of listening in videos and reading on the forums. If this sound has now changed it can become an issue for those who invest a considerable amount of money, myself included. I believe a more brighter sound is not what customers would look buying an Emerald. There are many CF guitars that offer a bright sound, personally I approached the Emerald world because of ergonomics, customizations and above all a sound that had nothing to envy to high-end wooden guitars. Changing the sound to a more typical CF guitar sound, as some competition, does not seem to me a logical choice, but I am a nobody and maybe from the answers that will come to you from Kevin we will be able to better understand the point from the side of Emerald. Unfortunately I read that you give away the guitar for a couple of weeks. I'm sorry because it seems you looks tired of this, so much to decide to give away the guitar for a few time. I hope I'm wrong but it sounds like this. What can I think, waiting for the same guitar now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
I bought an X20 off the shelf in sept/oct.... i totally love mine. I now have 4 taylors in the closet .... this guitar plays so easy for me ... you won 't be disappointed is my guess.
I hope so, I really hope so because what you describe is exactly how I would like to feel when receiving the X20 Play it for the first time and understand that it will be my favorite for a long time.

Last edited by domen; 01-02-2021 at 12:48 PM.