View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Points East View Post
My bad. The 82cx doesn't have the stereo or group selection. This should be fairly straightforward. Assuming you connect your guitars to the Line input and your mics to the mic input you need to set the input gain (they have a dark square mark on the dial that should put you in the ballpark), set the channel level (at the bottom of each channel, there's an arrow on the dial here) and set the stereo output (lower right corner). You should have signal out of the stereo connections that can go to your sa220 channel 1 and channel 2. Alternatively, you can plug the 82cx stereo out into the ch 1 and ch 2 returns.

If this doesn't work I would take it back to GC and have them set it up and show you.
Maybe this is the problem: The cable I am using to connect the mixer to the Fishman is a 2 to 1 jack set-up..(Not sure if I am using correct terminology). Two jacks (L,R...black and red) for the mixer boards stereo output jacks. the other end the cables are merged into 1 line jack, which I initially connected to the Solo-amp line 1. If I need a new cable to go into both Channel's 1 and 2 on the Soloamp then that should be easy.

Steve