View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 07:46 AM
Charter Member

Dear OP, perhaps less thinking and more playing will change things ? Call me an old fuddy duddy but honestly back in the stone age and (maybe it was just me) BUT it seems as if thinking about the specifications and logistics of what switching guitars meant, was not even in the conscious picture.

Honestly I understand that all the specifics factor into how a guitar feels and sounds BUT Way back when we just picked up the guitar (acoustic or electric) and played and did not think about any of things that seem to occupy the situation now days.

Honestly I never even knew or cared about specific nut or neck width numbers, scale lengths, OR even style of guitar. I could of course visually see the difference but never thought about the fact that it was a drednought or concert or jumbo, never thought whether it was an LP or Fender style . Honestly it was just either an acoustic or an electric, and just grab em and play .......just some thoughts

KevWind at Soundcloud

KevWind at YouYube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZxkPKyieOTgRD

System :
Studio system Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2023.12 -Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen ,, Ventura 13.2.1

Mobile MBP M1 Pro , PT Ultimate 2024.3 Sonoma 14.4