View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:58 AM

Default I think this is the best way to get help...

Hi my name is Nate Rypka I am 25 have been playing acoustic for 8 months because I taught myself, I live in southern MN and am looking for extra help. I started on an electric and traded for the acoustic because I enjoy the sound much more. I am looking for any type of help or lessons on learning, I am leaning more towards fingerstyle as I do really enjoy classical music but also do enjoy almost all types of music. I would like any advice given, I am not very good as I lose confidence easlily, the intro's I know are tears in heaven, babe I'm gonna leave you, dust in the wind, stairway to heaven, I'd love to change the world, and a couple classical tunes. pretty much to sum it all up I dont have much extra spending money I just would like any help to learn how to play better as I am going more toward classical fingerstyle.

The two guitars I currently own are a hohner HW-220 and a red label Yamaha Fg-230 that I just bought and am having setup because I love the 12 string sound. Please advice or criticism I would like to hear all input.