View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennwillow View Post
Thank you Bill!

It's wonderful to hear from you!

This is the playlist for the 27 tutorials on my YouTube channel. I hope you might find something in there that is accessible to you. I do think the Clay Pigeons tutorial might be considerably more accessible to most people compared to Don't Think Twice, which moves so much faster and has so many more chord variations and hammer-ons in the accompaniment.

I have been thinking about doing some tutorials on some of the easier songs I have learned over the years that might be more accessible to more players early in their guitar journey. I think I will work on some of those ideas.

Thanks for reinforcing that idea Bill!

I hope all is well for you! Take care!

- Glenn
I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to produce tutorials for those of us less experienced players.

Although AGF is loaded with experienced/professionals, there are many with beginner skills who may, or, may not post but simply read the different threads.

I did see your Jeremiah Johnson strumming tutorial and will put it to good use. Your style of showing, slowly, the strumming “pattern”, is great for someone like me who struggles with “strumming by feel”. Although the slow pace was putting you to sleep, lol!

Hope is all is well with you, and yours!

Bill