View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 08:27 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeve21 View Post
Wow, Glenn, that is really something! Such a sweet sound. I’ve only had time to listen to the performance, and I can see how much work went into annotating that alone. This was the first song I ever learned, but in the key of G. It sure didn’t sound like your version

Really appreciate you taking the time to do this, and I look forward to spending some time with the tutorial.
Thank you Bob!

I'm glad you might be spending some time with this! It is a sweet sound. Sort of James Taylor fused somehow with Peter, Paul and Mary.

This is the most complex tutorial I have ever done. I had all kinds of trouble overloading my computer with this. At one point a few days ago, I thought I might have to abandon this entire project for about 10 minutes of despair. And then I figured out a way to reconstruct things to save the project. It worked, luckily, so I was able to finish this.

I think if I had realized how much work would be required from this project, I probably would not have taken it on. But once I got into it, I didn't want to give it up.

I hope this tutorial does you and many others some good.

Be well Bob!

- Glenn