View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 02:22 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justonwo View Post
Yes, I typically wear my flannel pajamas infused with guitar polish and meditate in front of a life size poster board of the guitar. But that’s just me.
I’ll have to keep this approach in mind perhaps with the addition of a safety belt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Chasson View Post
I take that as a compliment since I think this guitar and all of Michael's work hits the mark. Tasty and original without being over the top. Congrats, Bob!

And as Bob said, I am back up and running in the new shop and should have some guitar pics soon. But I also started building another house for some friends so it will be awhile before I'm full time again...
Thanks Kent! I look forward to seeing more of your work here on AGF...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmh1 View Post
I've been following this thread- because I always follow Bob's threads, because your guitars are always special. You work with such great builders and think I fell in love with the idea of a custom guitar as I followed the Chasson builds from back in the day. It was my introduction to Kent's work, and I later bought a used Chasson on the forum and it's an amazing instrument. I fantasize about another Chasson some day.... or maybe a Bashkin... or maybe any guitar from a builder whom Bob selects for a custom build...

This current build thread (to get me back on topic) has been wonderful. What a beautiful instrument is appearing before our eyes!

beth
Thanks so much for your kind thoughts. Kent makes WONDERFUL guitars so I am sure that your guitar is great.