View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackKeys36 View Post
Yes!!! I've been really excited for this one to start. Great selections on materials and builders! I love my TX Ebony bridge on fingerboard on my 000-12 and messaged Ryan today to see if they had any more for my next build.

Side note...the fact that Steve is bending a side means you're a pretty special customer.
Thanks, the bridge I picked out is really pretty with a sapwood component which is really sharp. In terms of bending the sides, Ryan used the word explosion which makes me think the picture is not showing the first set of sides that were bent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanter View Post
Congrats on your retirement and that hackberry is way cool!
Thanks, as a fellow Kinnaird brother fan, I am sure you know how exciting this is for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpinteria View Post
I love “shopping local,” and your vision for this guitar is really great. The hackberry is really cool, and the Sitka story is as well. It will be fun to watch Steve and Ryan build this. Dave
Thanks Dave. All the woods are really cool and all have a provenance that will make this guitar all that more special. I think the slight cheat on the Sitka is going to be OK. Well I know it is, cuz I get to set the rules on it lol!

Last edited by TomB'sox; 11-19-2021 at 08:56 AM. Reason: typo