View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBman View Post
My big prediction is the Ravens over the 49ers/Seahawks in the big show, unless Green Bay gets lucky and shows up. The Ravens will still take it all (I'm a Packer fan btw, but also a realist )
9rs vs Ravens is a pretty straight forward prediction. But to me, as great as Jackson is, he has yet to experience what the post season is. He might show up, but I think it’s more likely he’s going to choke. I think the real danger this post season is Mahomes. after a great last season, he made it to the playoffs and lost to Brady in overtime. He now has the experience, and the drive. And of course, you can never write off the Patriots in the post season.

On the NFC side, things are way more unpredictable. Yeah, the 9rs had a great season, but the Seahawks are looking great, and you can never write off Rodgers in the post season, and there’s also the Saints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post
Yea, the Patriots have had their issues in Miami over the years including the Miami Miracle last Dec (where Miami scored the game ending TD with those lateral passes). After that game the Patriots were done and their season over ... until the playoffs came along .

That play developed like a slo-mo car accident. Easily one of the greatest football plays in history.