View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 04:48 PM

Started with mine today. Good guitar models. Seems much better than the previous units I have owned (A2 and A3).

Lots of EQ options. I was surprised to to find a Boss equalizer, Fishman EQ and Baggs EQ. Effects seem to be good and most of the presets are solid. At least good base settings to give you a head start.

I found the user interface a little challenge in the begining, but after a short period, it was easy to figure out.

I don't use a Looper for live use, but it works great to adjust EQ if positioned pre EQ.

One of my favorite functions is the ability to use a bank of 10 in a series. In other words you set it to start at the beginning (say #10) of the bank and after 10 set points, it starts over at 10. Good for setting up different guitars in Each bank.

Each preset has the ability to set the level, which means you can adjust the output level for different guitars.

Also, the models have a gain setting for each, which means you can somewhat control the level/effect of the model.

Really liking it so far. Easy to reach good, natural sounding tones with each of my guitars.