View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 06:03 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJesse View Post
I recently got a Govee bluetooth sensor to compare to my Sensorpush. It doesn't seem like the Govee is quite so sensitive. Here they are compared to one another. They're in the same case pocket.

So the Govee shows roughly a 2% variation and the Sensor Push a 3% variation. Also slightly different levels. Did you calibrate both of them? No way to know which is more accurate, I guess... But either would do for my purposes. I calibrated one of mine using the Boveda calibration kit, placed all of them immediately adjacent to each other in a small space on my desk, and let them all settle. They were all within a few 10ths of a percent and I calibrated them so they were all identical to the one I'd calibrated in the Boveda kit. Then I put them each in their own spots, where the readings are different. Then a day later, put them all in the same spot on my desk again, and they all read within .1 percent of each other. Close enough for guitars!

-Ray