View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 01:44 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
I hear that the pleasure will be all mine!!!

Thank you Steve, we are trying, I hope to see many AGF members there as well!

Oh boy, I hope so Rick, you would love it and we would love to have you! Retirement is suppose to bring fun things to you that you could not do before!

Oh boy Stan, with Steve being the first to sign up, I knew you could not stay away!

OK, well this is a problem. We picked it because it was a 3 day weekend already and thought that would help people find the time to come. I have consulted with the lovely Kathy, an expert on all things romantic, and she says SA is a great place to have an anniversary. In fact we can set you up with a nice itinerary of small towns around with fantastic restaurants and wineries all within 45 minutes of the house. Spend a couple of days here and then take a few days to visit some of these places, Fredericksburg, Wimberly, Gruene, Austin etc. We will hook you up! Also lots of spouses coming so she would not be alone!

Tom
Hey Tom
I'm bringing my spouse and she wants to go touring after the show. Can we get in on your travel guide. I especially like the restaurant and winery section.

John