View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 05:55 AM
slide496 slide496 is offline
Charter Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 402

It's best IMHO to get medical diagnosis for it, see a spine doctor or orthopedic surgeon- the most common things that I am reading are pinched nerve and inflammation. There's been mention of diabetes

All you may be able to do for it is rest and change your position but if would be best IMO to try to get to the root of the issue as to what exactly is causing the problem. If you don't have easy access to a back doctor then start with your primary care

Lifestyle changes like seating to maintain health in the area, some people have recommended nutritional supplements that have helped them or exercises - these go hand and hand with diagnosis and medical attention.

Reply With Quote