View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 08:42 PM

I whipped out my blackbird guitar for the first time in months today to see if the condition had improved at all...needless to say the warping below the bridge is even more severe than it was the last time I played it. I understand that the warranty is limited to the original buyer and that Blackbird have no legal obligation to fix the guitar, however, the fact that the guitar cost as much as it did and that it's marketed as being 'indestructible' does irritate me.

I've sent a few emails to Blackbird's service email - "[email protected]", the only response I've had from them is as below:

"Our apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Our technician believes your guitar needs a substantial rebuild. This would be an out of warranty work since you purchased it used, and would likely cost several hundred dollars, plus shipping both ways. We wish we could do better to support you. Please let us know if you have any questions."

I replied to their email with a few followup questions but was ignored.
If you know where I can contact Joe (either email or phone) it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by marc_woods; 01-23-2020 at 09:09 PM.