Thread: Line 6 Pod Go
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevecuss View Post
Does anyone know much about the new Line 6 Pod Go? I can't fund much online detail. I own the HX Effects and love it for acoustic and electric, but it doesn't have the amp and preamp options of the bigger brother Helix. Apparently the Pod Go has amps, but I can't find a list. if it has the tube preamp model, I'd get it - that would greatly benefit my acoustic passive PU. But the HX Effects can run two signal paths, so I can run the acoustic IR with its own EQ etc which is really helpful. I can't tell if the Pod Go can do that.

Anyone know?
It has all of the amp models and preamps of the full Helix.

It has only one path.

Most of the blocks can be used for one type, and only one type, of block: Wah, volume, eq, amp, cab or IR. The effects loop does not use a block. There are 4 blocks that you can use for any additional effects (only) of your choosing. The blocks can be put in any order.

It has almost all of the HX effects, but three were just too big. The Cosmos echo (multi platter echo), the Tone Soverign (King of Tone) and the Clawthorne Drive. All distortions are mono only.

Footswitches cannot be momentary

Shipping to dealers in late March and should be available to the public in April. $449.

I've been asking a LOT of questions about this one during NAMM and was made a mod of a POD Go Original group on Facebook, though I don't think I'll buy one at this point. I have my full Helix and my Stomp.

Here's a link to the FAQ: https://line6.com/support/topic/53806-pod-go-faq/

I hope this helps.

Last edited by DavidE; 01-19-2020 at 11:51 AM.