View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy4 View Post
I used Tracktion for several years and really liked it because it was EASY and everything was on a single screen.

I recommend Reaper as a good solution for folks looking for a good general purpose DAW. There is a learning curve, but it's not too difficult to set up to suit your needs. Most users work through the setup preferences and save a master template based on their work flow.

Reaper seems overly complex to new users, but that's simply because there are so many different ways it can be customized.

Another big plus with Reaper is that you have plenty of time using the demo version before you decide to commit to paying the very small "licensing fee". They do not cripple their software and rely on the honor system for their users, and I really love their business model. It means something in this day and age that they put so much trust in their users.
Im trying to get Reaper to work, anyone have the settings for output,? Im using win10 and i cant seam to find the right settings in Reaper to listen to it, my Mic works but no playback sound??