View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitar View Post
I read about the brand going back a few years. It got some favorable reviews by experienced players on the forums. Most of those guys were/are in the UK so I guess they're distributed there. I have not seen one Stateside yet. Glad you found a keeper.
From what I can tell, Crafter is not a very popular brand in North America. It does appear to have some following in Europe and South America, in addition to its native Korea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty bradbury View Post
Beautiful guitar! Do you think it will open up over time? Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by personatech View Post
Looks great - therefore, since it sounds better than it looks, it is great! Enjoy!
Some say the time a particular guitar sounds the worst is when it's played the very first time. If that's true, I have a lot to look forward to when it "opens up."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Great discussion; instead of variety of wood combination I’ve come to a similar realization that any precious time spent on an instrument without spruce/rosewood (or my 000-15m) is almost lost time and money, together with (for me) the Martin 000 size, no deep body variations because I need the punch.

Nice looking guitars/ it must be a rich desert of aural satisfaction.

Thanks for sharing
Thanks for reading. Had I realized this sooner, I would be thousands of dollars richer. But then again, I got to experience all kinds of different guitars in the process.