Well done.
Thanks for watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondave View Post
Spectacular....!!!
Thanks Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveh View Post
The polar opposite of most build threads around here, i.e. at its conclusion we get a very full and expansive demo of the guitar in question, played with great skill and finesse, and in a wide range of styles. Bravo and kudos to you.

Bravo also for achieving such a great sound with a solitary Apogee MiC: Proof positive that's 99% is in the fingers...and the guitar of course!

I know YouTube is deceptive etc. but if it's anything as good in "real life" then it's one of the very best I've heard from Ralph.

I know Ralph shies away from advertising his guitars: He'll want you to take that video down immediately, 'cos it's one of the best adverts for his craft that I've heard!

Will you sell it to me (and give me lessons)?!

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks Steve - of course it's better in real life! Incredibly responsive, which, as with any high-end guitar, means lots of note dampening for certain pieces, especially Bach. It is very similar to Clive Carroll's new guitar in that respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MThomson View Post
Fantastic demo. Really lets you see what the guitar is capable of in good hands. I think you've set the bar for build thread demos.
Thanks, I thought a guitar of this calibre deserves it and it will also be useful for Ralph and his online presence.

Jonny