Thread: CA/Peavey
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl49 View Post
I see that the other thread is now closed. I am not currently contemplating another CA purchase, but have to admit that this episode will linger in my mind should that become a possibility in the future, and could influence any decision. Good luck, Irishanthem.

Before my last purchase of a custom COT Legacy from CA Guitars, I would have highly recommended them. Sadly now I can't do that. I can recommend the Blackbird El Capitan which is Ekoa with carbon fiber reinforcement and sounds and looks like wood. I can also recommend Rainsong CO series with unidirectional carbon fiber tops as they sound amazing. I also believe that the McPherson Sable is a great idea as it looks and sounds amazing and I know McPherson has great quality control and Matt McPherson is a man of great integrity, (Unlike Hartley Peavey).

I question why the other thread about me being unhappy with my Peavey CA Guitars Legacy was closed. I see no reason for this except possibly because of pressure from Peavey for the sake of damage control.