View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 10:53 PM

Default Michaud Made - Memphis Bound

Hi guys, this shall be a thread dedicated to Canadian Luthier Joel Michaud's Memphis bound guitars for the Memphis Acoustic Guitar Festival (shout out to Bob Singer for making all this possible). I believe Joel is already a sponsor here but he isn't much of a forum guy so here I am doing his dirty work for him Kidding, I had to talk Joel into letting me do this and it is an excuse to get my hands on all his photos

I've known Joel close to year now and have been in constant contact with him throughout due to my build which I must say has so far exceeded my expectations in every possible way. Joel is an INCREDIBLE person and friend, and it has been such a great joy working with him on this dream guitar of ours. He has made the experience so much more meaningful than just building a guitar and has thus changed my perspective of commissioning an instrument. I am not going to bother talking about how good his guitars are because hopefully, the photos alone would be enough to draw you towards his booth at the festival so you can try and test out for yourself just how phenomenal they are.

Without further ado, let's get the show on the road. I shall be posting photos over the next few days so stay tuned!

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:
Astrand | Bowerman | Brondel | Buendia | Casimi | Datlen | Doerr | Fujii | Gerber | GR Bear | Heinonen | Isaac Jang
Keith | Keystone | Matsuda | Michaud Made | Ogino | Pellerin | Petros | Poljakoff | Strahm | Tom Sands | Wingert

...and more

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
[email protected]
+65 8666 0420