Thread: NFL Week 16
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazool View Post
And Buffalo seemed to suffer at the exact opposite end of the spectrum: Every year, it seemed, they would change the front office, the sidelines and half the team roster. This wasn't just the Bills but the Sabres as well. It was like, we we were hysterically desperate. Get a new squad and staff and if they don't make the playoffs their first year, immediately get rid of all of them and start over. No consistency and no building - just a crapshoot. It's like playing scrabble and instead of trying to find letters to build words, you simply trade all your tiles every single hand, hoping to get a seven letter word - and surprised when it doesn't happen.

They almost dumped Sean McDermott two years ago and barely decided to keep him and look at him now !

You need to make changes and we need to be patient and let improvement happen organically.

For us, these past three years have finally started to see that happening.
Yep. The Bills are a team coming on. Watch out! As a lifelong New England fan the one thing I always appreciated about Buffalo was their fan base. They are steadfast. I think they will be rewarded. Ownership counts at every level. Why are "Big" market teams in New York struggling and a "Small' market team like Buffalo excelling? I have a soft spot for Buffalo but I am unable to mention it in public as a Patriots fan. Onwards and upwards!