View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Charter Member

Default SOLD! USA Rainsong HDR1100 a/e graphite dreadnought with hsc.

Price is firm and includes packing, shipping, tracking, and full insurance to the lower 48 states via USPS. Price does not include pay pal fee. To purchase, please pm me, or, e-mail me at: [email protected]

Rainsong acoustic/electric dreadnought, made in Washington, one year old, no issues, no wear, smoke free home, hard case and some extras thrown in. Fantastic setup;just restrung with Elixir .12s.

This guitar can pretty much survive anything and is not effected by temperature or humidity! No humidifier required;no yearly/seasonal setups or adjustments. No warping, bowing, cracking, or bridge lifting etc. It will sound and feel the same on the hottest day of summer or the coldest night of winter. The beach, the desert, the mountains, leave it overnight in the trunk, keep it in the basement, check it onto a plane, it can handle it all! I have never played this guitar outside but I have read about rainsongs getting rain on them and about a dealer who left one in a snowbank overnight and they were fine after they were dried off. (I am not suggesting anyone actually try that mind you!)

It is also far more durable than a traditional wooden acoustic! Things that would damage or totally ruin a wooden guitar would barely effect this guitar. (Within reason of course.)

Features: all graphite neck with truss rod, Goto tuners, graphite bridge, bone nut, bone saddle, fiber glass and graphite hybrid dreadnought body, UV protective high gloss finish on the entire instrument, professionally installed Fishman Matrix electronics with soundhole mounted volume and tone controls. Hard case etc included.

One final note... Because this style of electronics does not call for a destructive install, you would be free to upgrade them or remove them all together if you wish without a barn door style hole to deal with for example.

Last edited by studioman001; 02-18-2020 at 11:08 AM.