View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 11:34 AM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyClark View Post
Can't post pics from my PC, that is the one thing that lets this forum down, badly.
It is so easy to post on other forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmccamey View Post
Agreed. I am on several other forums and none have such a limitation or storage space limitation. If space is an issue, the owner/moderator should easily be able to delete all very old posts before [date] or posts with fewer than [X] replies.
For the benefit of all...

The AGF is a private, one-owner discussion forum supported since inception by a small team of unpaid dedicated volunteers who expend considerable time and effort to manage this online community in consideration of appropriate data management, void of unwanted advertising and spam, available to all in its basic format for free use.

The lights are kept on with the financial support of our valued sponsors and individual “charter” members. Charter members contribute a nominal annual fee based on their appreciation for what it takes to keep this a friendly and safe corner of the internet and the personal enjoyment it provides where in return, certain benefits are derived such as the ability to post photos directly from their computers. Of course, easy workarounds are available as already mentioned.

Charter memberships (option to be recurring) can be subscribed to here.