View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 04:13 PM
Charter Member

Default **SOLD** Trades Welcome! - 2016 Taylor 912ce 12-Fret $3000

**Price drop for an attempt to finally move this guitar. I have another guitar pending, so hoping to move this one ASAP**

Time to try and move this guitar. You won't find another top line Taylor that is better than this one. Purchased from a fellow AGF member, and is easily 9/10. Someone wants this guitar, I'm sure of it!

It's a sad day for me to put up this absolutely stunning instrument up for sale. I traded a H&D plus cash in order to get this one but it's just more guitar than I can justify owning at this time. Asking $3000

Open to trade offers!

You don't see many of these top of the line Taylor's up for sale. They are crazy compact, the short scale makes playing them effortless, and it reminds me of a Martin D-41 with the bling :-)

At first I was kind of hesitant about the beveled armrest, but it's actually quite amazing. If you haven't ever checked it out, I suggest you go to your local guitar shop and try it. I can almost guarantee you'll love it!

Feel free to PM with me any specific questions. Full specifications are listed on the Taylor website below.

Thanks for looking!

https://www.taylorguitars.com/guitar.../912ce-12-fret

Last edited by pfair; 09-15-2019 at 11:27 PM. Reason: SOLD