View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh1985 View Post
I have definately found the one in my 00-28vs. Being a self declared 'mahogany guy' I took a huge gamble on it and for the first year although I like it a lot I was struggling to justify keeping it when I had another excellent guitar in my furch OM32.

But the plentiful string spacing and general playability of the martin just drew me in and as I played it more and more the tone continued to get sweeter, warmer and woodier.

Now after two years of ownership its the perfect guitar, it has single handedly changed my entire perception of what a rosewood guitar could sound like.
Add to that the wonderful v neck, generous string spacing, beautiful aesthetics and its hard to imagine ever letting it go.

It does everything I need it to and doesn't complain one bit, fingerpicking, hybrid picking, carter style, strumming.

I sold the Furch last week and don't miss it one bit, for me it just couldn't match the martin in the end.

I sold the Furch OM last week, the tone and playability just couldn't match the martin in the end
Thus far, you are the one who is definitely with The One! The vast majority is in the camp of The Stridently Unapologetic Many And There's Nothing Wrong with That, Dammit.