View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 09:05 AM

I just lost a lengthy and careful response due to some wacky certificate error here. So what I'll write now is short and will eliminate a lot of detail.

As you've said looper pedals, which have a number of uses, are really not designed for what you want to do. They can do it, just not what they are aimed at.

Some standalone digital recorders can do this, and this is more at what they are designed to do. Most have little or no setup or configuration steps which is attractive to some.

I have a vague memory that you are not at all interested in using an interface and DAW software. In my mind and experience that solution is better (I'll leave out the detail I written on that...) and once setup and configured and one understands a small portion of the software is necessary to achieve important goals, as easy or easier to use.

Yes, headphones to monitor for any of the above solutions.

Guitars: 20th Century Seagull S6-12, S6 Folk, Seagull M6; '00 Guild JF30-12, '01 Martin 00-15, '16 Martin 000-17, '07 Parkwood PW510, Epiphone Biscuit resonator, Merlin Dulcimer, and various electric guitars, basses....

Last edited by FrankHudson; 10-27-2019 at 07:16 PM. Reason: typo