View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewpartrick View Post
I am desperately trying to attend but March is a notoriously bad month for me commitment wise. I will continue to try.
I sincerely hope you can work it out Matthew. Just the 3 hours of concerts is enough to make it a great day!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhelan56 View Post
Hi Tom,

Just sent you an email about possibly attending. Not a bad drive down from beautiful Grapevine here, and might hook up with Doodahdoug and his girlfriend and make the drive down and back together.

It will indeed be a nice time of year to be in the Texas Hill Country!!

Jim
That is truly great news for sure. K and I are really looking forward to hosting what we hope is a great event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealpine View Post
And the check has officially been cut, placed in an envelope and stamped. It shall be dropped off at the post office tomorrow morning. Very cool!
Now listen folks, Mike is coming all the way from across the country and we are very pleased to have him!!! Don't let distance deter you! I think with the folks who have signed up thus far, we are going to have a really great group attending. The camaraderie among us guitar nuts mixed with BBQ, possibly a couple of adult beverages or not, and world class guitars to sample, with Paul and Cindy, Michael Watts and Frog and Toad playing for us, what more can I do for you lol!!!