View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 01:46 PM
Charter Member

I am watching the same slow boat. I purchased a stock X20 with the upgraded shipping (full tour package apparently) on a Thursday (2/18). It didn't make the shipping video on 2/19 but sat around for another week.

I received a UPS tracking number on Monday 2/22.

It didn't go anywhere until shipping day Friday 2/26 after the video. It then took a leisurely trip around various cities in Ireland all the time with UPS reporting that it would be delivered in TX on the next Monday 3/1 (what madness is this!). I've had a lot of things ship from the UK or Europe and make pretty good time, but a 3/1 arrival seems rather... aspirational on UPS's part.

Then UPS says 3/2 is the TX delivery date while the X20 is enjoying Dublin. The next day it's languishing in Cologne, Germany (Köln, DE). UPS thinks it will deliver on 3/3 (tomorrow).

A lot of bad data it seems.

Q? If you get tagged for the customs/duties/etc., is it always $79 as I read it here? If so I might get a cashier's check just in case, and void it if it sails through. Curious if everyone that gets tagged, gets tagged for the same amount.

Enjoying the show.

Thanks.