View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkingston View Post
Step 1: Press the memory button and the harmony button at the same time. You will see "C1" flash briefly on the LED display, and then it will show a number between 1 and 15. If you've never changed this it will be a 1.

Step 2: Use the up and down arrow buttons to increment or decrement this to the number you want for the new function. For a looper stop/clear (like you would have on a two button looper) you want this to be a 3.

Step 3: Press the memory button again. You will see it briefly flash a C2, then show the number of the function that is currently assigned to the second button. The default is 2. Use the arrow up and down buttons to choose the value that you want for that function. A value of 4 will let you toggle between looper sources (guitar, vocals or both). That's what I use.

Step 4: Press the exit button to save this and go back to regular play mode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So I followed your instructions, and it seems to work, but it doesnt the function i thought it would.

I wanted to use it to use the pedal to change the types of guitar or vocal effects, without having to reach down and touch the knob.

But it doesnt seem to do that, it just switches them on and off, which is disappoiniting.

The Play Acoustic unit allows you to run through the vocal effects with your foot by pressing one of the pedals, and thats a real highlight of the unit.

I guess you cant do that on the VE-8, am i missin something ?

Oh, and one other thing - is it possible to cancel the looper guitar pieces at the end of the track, without switching it on first and having to hear for a couple seconds the looper part before it cancels itself ? Very annoying.
The Pickers 43' Gibson LG-2, 09' Furch OM 32SM (custom) , 02' Martin J-40
The Beater 99' Cort Earth 100
What we do on weekends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/doubleshotprague

Last edited by GibbyPrague; 06-16-2017 at 05:07 AM.