View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly69 View Post
Just the other day I installed the same pole mount I used for my Schertler Jam 400 into my Jam 200. Well last night, I used the Jam 200 with the Schertler BASS subwoofer. To really hear the separation I used the low-cut feature of the Jam 200 and I could really hear the BASS sub shine. It also cleaned up the vocals in the Jam 200!!! To feed the sub I used the DI out which is adjustable on the Jam 200. I just hit a chord I reached over and dialed the DI control till I heard the perfect balance between cabinets. It sounded HUGE and it made playing so much fun! The room that I was playing in is notorious for being a hard sounding room to get a good sound in as it has low ceilings and a very long throw along with one whole wall of glass windows, yet I loved the tone I was getting. The setup time of this rig including my pedalboard (Bloomery Volume, Grace Alice, Boss TU3 tuner, Keeley Delay Workstation) was less than 10 minutes! I used the straps I use for my XLR cables to tidy up the wiring down the sub pole.

Here's the rig...

Can you post a pic of that board? Looks cool.
I'm guessing a Grace Felix... do I see a foot rest built into the board? That's a cool idea!