View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 10:25 PM

Default thank you

i want to thank everyone who posted on my question of storage. i appreciate all the advise and tips. it appears like the general consensus is to detune a bit but not all the way, so tomorrow i will make that my top priority. i just read about GAS and have diagnosed myself as having a bad case of it. i have been speaking with a gentleman in japan about a 1980 k. yairi oy88 beetle back. it is a little pricey, but it sure is beautiful, and from the sound clip it sounds great too(as much as i can tell from a sound clip). unfortunately i will not be able to play it before i pull the trigger. when i was first bitten by the GAS bug i was buying cheaper guitars, but as time went on i decided i was going to go for the nicer ones. im not buying as many , but my collection is looking better. i have some very nice tamas, s yairis and k yairis now. ALL I HAVE TO DO NOW IS LEARN TO PLAY BETTER! well im just ramblin on now so i will sign off. i would like to add (i hope im not breaking forum rules) i am always interested in looking at tama guitars and ibanez aw60 and above. and im glad to be on your forum!