View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 10:00 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon@Caulfield View Post
Don't worry; I'm here! Lurking!

I'm conscious that's its been some time since my last update. Unfortunately, I've gone to upload photos here several times, and because of the size limit; it wouldn't let me. I also want to show significant progress between updates, and at the moment it has been a whole lot of cutting carbon fibre and laying it into my mould.. which doesn't create very exciting content! :P

I'm also working on protecting my design/process, and thus am apprehensive about showing the intricate workings of my mould and process before this is in place.

If you follow my Instagram, I've been posting over there on my story (its a lot quicker and easier to post there when I'm very busy).

I've also had some issues in terms of planning and certification in my new premises, Thankfully that was rectified last week, and my curing oven is now in and working!

I've my next guitar at the paint stage, and I have taken on board lots of feedback and suggestion from all of you here. I cant wait to share that with you. I didn't want to upload photos of the same blue guitar over and over, and thus have been holding out for the next instrument to be ready. I also want to be better equipped to respond to all questions and queries regarding potential lead times, pricing and standard models.

I have been talking to many members behind the scenes and you all have been a wealth of knowledge and information. My inbox, and emails are always open for those who are interest in more information, those who have suggestions, or those who just would like a chat!

Edit; Got some photos to attach. For context Making this post took around 30 minutes I think I've now figured out a way to speed this up.
In the first photo, its me and my previous guitar, standing on the slipway where the Titanic and her sister ships were made.
In the second image, you'll seed the next guitar, exactly how it appears right out of the mould.
The guitar in the second image looks great Simon! Wish you the best in getting these out there.

Martin 000-1
Rainsong CH-OM
Martin SC10e sapele

My Band's Spotify page https://open.spotify.com/artist/2KKD...SVeZXf046SaPoQ