View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnymab View Post
Hi!

Im looking for ONE or TWO loopers for my acoustic setup.

I would like to loop my Rode NT1 mic for vocals and loop my guitar on another channel. Both are connected to an AER compact 60/4 amplifier.

Im currently looking at the Boss RC-30 but not to found of the effects and extras on it. So im leaning more at getting two Boss RC-3 anyone have some good feedback and experience with these setups?

Is there any other looper station you could recommend? What is the downside with both methods do you think?

Thank you for your feedback!

All thats good!
Forget the effects built in to the RC-30, you don't purchase a looper for the effects.

Investigate using the left and right sides of the RC-30 stereo input independently. I do this for two instrument inputs using my Electroharmonix 720 with no problem.

Route the output to two inputs on your amp if it has them.

Unless you have some unique use of looping, most players want the loops synchronized and that's either impossible or requires extra steps when using two loopers.

Other companies such as Electroharmonix market multiple input loopers. Make sure if you're shopping for a new looper that phantom power is available.